Looking for an Adventure? Try the Ford Transit Connect Wagon
I’m going to start this post off by saying the Ford Transit Connect Wagon is not your typical vehicle. It’s probably something I wouldn’t have given 2 thoughts about, that is until I got a chance to drive it. Upon it’s arrival, I realized this was a pretty big vehicle, it left me wondering how it would do on the road. I’m a get up and go kind of girl but too my surprise the Transit Connect felt like driving a car. It looks like a minivan but in actuality nothing about this car says minivan, it’s actually the Unminivan.
This vehicle is perfect for someone who is a unique driver – one who lives outside the box, values independence, is active, and most certainly adventurous. So lets talk about a few of my favorite features on the Ford Transit Connect Wagon.
- Space: I love how roomy the 7-passenger Transit Connect is, perfect for those long roadtrips or large families.
- Storage: The Transit Connect had compartments everywhere making storage simple and easy.
- Drive: Like I said the Transit Connect drives like a car. The size may be intimidating but trust me it handles well on the road; most of the time, I felt like I was driving a small car.
- Rearview Camera: Makes maneuvering the Transit Connect Wagon easy!
- Sync: This system allows you to stay connected with hands-free calling, 911 assist, easy music control and more.
Overall, my family had a blast in this van! I didn’t think we would get that attached to the Ford Transit Connect but once it was gone, we really missed it. We are a small family but this car made a huge impact. So if you are in the market for a van or a larger vehicle, I suggest taking a strong look at the Ford Transit Connect. There’s no telling how many adventures you and the family can get into.