On The Road in the All New 2015 Chevy Trax
Most of the time, I travel via a plane but every once in a while, I love a good roadtrip. A few weeks ago, life got pretty hectic so I did what I do best… I decided to go on a quick getaway to Wisconsin. The drive was less than 3 hours, so it was the perfect time to get away and just get lost in my thoughts. After viewing the 2015 Chevrolet Trax, I knew it was the perfect vehicle to take on the road.
The Trax is the perfect roadtrip vehicle because it’s a cross between a car and a SUV. Which means you get more room than a car and more mpg than a traditional SUV, with 26 City (MPG) AND 34 Highway (MPG), I was able to make the trip on less than one tank of gas. Now, that is my kind of roadtrip! Though the Trax appears small in nature, it’s actually pretty roomy, which is important when taking a vehicle on the road. You don’t want your passengers to feel cramped, which is definitely not the case with the Chevrolet Trax.
Now lets talk about some of my favorite features…
- The Drive-The Trax was very easy to drive and maneuver, almost like driving on clouds. I’ve driven a ton of cars and there is nothing worse than driving a car that is hard to move, the Trax handled the road perfectly.
- OnStar-We got lost and needed directions several times. OnStar made it easy for us to get back on the right route. No more pulling over to enter an address in the navigation system, customer service can locate you and send directions to your vehicle in a manner of seconds.
- Built in Wi-Fi (4G LTE)-This made my passengers quite happy! We were able to listen and groove to some of our favorite internet radio services via Bluetooth.
- Additional storage in the glove box, plus additional USB plugs kept us fully charged and connected.
- Cruise Control-Up until now, I’ve never used the Cruise Control feature because it’s hard to do in a city setting but this feature was my best friend on our roadtrip. Can’t believe, I went so long without using it.
- Bose Sound System-You guys know how I feel about my music, the Bose Sound System packed a mighty punch in this crossover vehicle.
Overall, this car was so much fun, with a starting price tag of $20,995 it’s truly a great option for anyone who is in the market for a car. While the Chevrolet Trax has been gone for a few weeks now, I truly miss it, it’s such a fun car