Summer Fun: Tips For Girls Attending Their First MLB Baseball Game
Something a lot of people probably don’t know about me but I love attending Major League Baseball games! That’s right, one of the girliest girls you know loves to watch and attend baseball games. I don’t know what it is about the baseball but there’s nothing better than attending a night game with some of your best pals.
The great thing about going to a baseball game is that you don’t have to wait for the boys to go, grab your girls and head to the baseball field. I swear every time I attend a game, I end up making new friends. When attending a baseball games there are a few things I need to prepare you for.
So here are my tips for surviving your first MLB Baseball Game…
- Dress cute but make sure you are comfortable. I personally suggest maxi dresses and cute sandals. This is the one time you want to leave the heels and big purses at home.
- Here in Chicago it gets pretty hot so make sure that you have on sunscreen and wear your wear sunglasses if attending a day game.
- I suggest getting a cute poncho, you never know when the summer rain might hit.
- Have a hot dog and a beer, even if you don’t eat hot dogs and drink beer! Hey, it’s a tradition so you have to do it.
- Try to educate yourself on the game, you don’t have to be an expert but at least know what a ball, strike, home run, etc. is.
- Let loose and have fun.
Baseball has a way of bringing people together! I just love the energy of the fans, it’s truly a wonderful experience that can be shared with family and friends. If you haven’t, I highly suggest checking out at least one baseball game this summer. I promise you won’t regret it. Oh and what happens at the ball park stays at the ball park. Well, only if you drink and do some embarrassing things, I won’t tell anyone if you don’t.